Lip Monthly

I am a subscription addict there is no question to that.   I love to sample all types of items to see which i prefer the best or which works best for me.  I love subscription boxes.  Before I started to subscribe, I really had no knowledge of makeup past apply base foundation, powder, eyeliner, eyeshadow (on night outs) mascara and bam you are ready to go.
I have learned what is good for my skin type my age, what body is going through.   I have learned tons and tons about mask - I actually love them they are the best.

This is my first month of lip monthly and let me tell you, IMPRESSED so far.
I received 3 wonderful lip full size.    One face mask - really excited.  It is coconut milk and tomatoes.  Sounds interesting cannot wait to try and yes I will review. 





Comments

Popular Posts